Our friends at Rehumanize International organize consistently amazing conferences. Rehumanize is a Consistent Life Ethic (CLE) group, which means their work encompasses a wide range of social ills. That includes abortion, along with threats to older humans like the death penalty, human trafficking, racism, and war. Their conferences present a wonderful opportunity for activists in different spheres to come together and learn from one another. Secular Pro-Life has proudly sponsored every conference since its inception.
- How Not to Blow a Historic Victory: Lessons from the Irish Abortion Debate
- When Does Human Life Begin? The Scientific Evidence
- The Rights and Dignity of Our Embryonic Siblings: Why I’m Pursuing Embryo Adoption
- Fostering Noncooperation with Planned Parenthood
- 5 Things Pro-Lifers Need to Know About Adoption & Choosing Life: A Firstmom’s Hard-Won Wisdom
- Social and Political Inclusion of Pro-Life People
Tickets are pay-what-you-can starting at just $5, and come with recordings of most of the presentations. See you there!