Deconstructing Three Pro-Choice Myths
In this presentation, Secular Pro-Life Executive Director Monica Snyder deconstructs three persistent pro-choice myths:
- Biologically, we don’t know when human life begins. (2m8s)
- Most or all late-term abortions are medical emergencies. (11m56s)
- Abortion restrictions don’t stop abortions. (27m59s)
Watch the presentation below and review the extensive citations here.
Read the related Secular Pro-Life pieces:
- Even very pro-choice biologists acknowledge a human life begins at fertilization
- Master post: 21+ week abortions usually aren’t medically necessary
- Abortion law and abortion rates
- Abortion laws decrease abortion internationally, but high unintended pregnancy rates can mask this effect
If you’d like Monica to give this presentation live for your organization or conference, please contact us.