To schedule a virtual or in-person presentation of Building Bridges, please contact us.
In this 60 minute presentation, Secular Pro-Life Executive Director Monica Snyder discusses strategies for building connections with three key groups:
- Abortion-vulnerable women
- Ambivalent Americans
- Non-traditional pro-lifers
We at Secular Pro-Life designed Building Bridges primarily for more “traditional” (i.e. conservative Christian) pro-lifers. We interviewed PRC directors and experts in post-abortion healing. We incorporated our own knowledge and experience as secular people working alongside a largely religious movement. And we honed Building Bridges by asking some of our Christian allies to review the content and let us know if our main points were translating appropriately to our target audience.
Get the associated Bridges curriculum here.
Read the related Secular Pro-Life pieces:
- PRC conference attendees loved SPL’s presentation on Building Bridges
- 3 reasons you should let people know you’re pro-life (also in brochure form)
- Quick tips for making online debates worthwhile
- Pro-choice vs. Pro-life vocabulary
- Statistics demonstrating you don’t have to be religious to be pro-life
- Don’t tell people they can’t be pro-life
- 15 areas of common ground in the abortion debate
Below is an excerpt from the inaugural Building Bridges presentation: