- Tweet photos of Medicaid kids directly from HelloHyde.org.
- If you were born through the Medicaid program, get your #HelloHyde nametag and tweet a photo of your own!
- Tweet state-by-state Hyde Amendment statistics directly from HelloHyde.org.
- Tweet quotes from our press release.
- Tweet key findings from the recently published Charlotte Lozier Institute study:
- The Hyde Amendment has saved 2.13 million lives, or roughly 1 out of every 200 Americans.
- If you were born through the Medicaid program in a state where the Hyde Amendment was in effect, there is a 1 in 9 chance the Hyde Amendment saved your life.
- Retweet from Secular Pro-Life, the Charlotte Lozier Institute, the March for Life, and other pro-life organizations participating in the #HelloHyde tweetfest.
- Get creative! Using the 1 in 200 statistic, estimate how many people at your school or workplace are alive today because of the Hyde Amendment. Link to blog posts and news articles about threats to the Hyde Amendment. Talk about what the Hyde Amendment means to you.
As the national conversation on abortion intensifies, it’s more important than ever that we demonstrate that anyone can–and everyone should–oppose abortion. Thanks to you, we are working to change minds, transform our culture, and protect our prenatal children. Every donation supports our ability to provide nonsectarian, nonpartisan arguments against abortion. Please donate today.