Secular Pro-Life is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit corporation. Donations are tax deductible. Our EIN is 27-2095596. Contact us for a receipt recognizing your donation.
We currently accept donations via Paypal, Venmo, Network for Good, and Facebook (click the blue “Donate” button beneath our cover photo). Or you can donate by check to:
3745 27th Ave SW
Naples, FL 34117
Additionally, if your employer has an employer match program, consider selecting Secular Pro-Life as your nonprofit of choice. We are currently registered with Benevity Causes and Constellation Matching Gifts Program. If you’d like us to register with another matching program, please contact us.
All donations help, but we are especially grateful to our monthly recurring donors. Monthly donors provide us not only funding but also predictability and stability. If you want to become a member of this steadfast support team, you can designate your donation to repeat monthly in the following ways:
- Paypal: Click the check box “Make this a monthly donation”
- Facebook: Click the blue “Donate” button below the cover photo; set “Donation Frequency” to “Monthly Donation”
- Network For Good: Fill out all information, and under frequency choose “Monthly”
We also accept donations of equities (stocks). Donating equities to nonprofit corporations is an effective way to minimize your tax burden by not only getting a tax deduction but also avoiding capital gains taxes. Instead of paying taxes to the IRS, donate that money to us!
You can donate equities to Secular Pro-Life through our TD Ameritrade account directly. Contact us for details about this process.
You can also donate equities through our profile at DonateStock.com or by using this button:
We gladly accept:
- Gifted travel miles on major airlines
- Gift cards for travel (such as Uber, Southwest Airlines, Hyatt, or any other ride sharing, airlines, or hotels you prefer)
- Gift cards for meals (restaurants, delivery services) to be used while traveling
- Books from our Amazon wish list (we review children’s books on pregnancy and prenatal development)
Thank you for any and every form of support.